Kaelari's Deck Updater for Streamers
What it does
Automatically updates a decklist page with whatever deck you are currrently using. This is intended for streamers to be able to have a one time set and forget url that has their decklist for viewers. It does this by monitoring the curdeck.txt file and reuploading the decklist if that file changes.
- Have Perl installed. Get it here
- Download the script. Script (right-click and select save link as)
- Login to https://mythtournaments.com and go to the decks page. (your name in the upper right -> decks)
- Create a new deck, it can be empty of cards as it'll just be overwritten anyways.
- Click on stats and copy the code on that page.
- Right click on the script and choose edit. There will be a line that looks like this:
my $code = "your_code_here";
Change the code to the one listed on your deck's stats page(inside the quotes). Save and close notepad.
- On mythtournaments decks page, Flag the decklist as public. This will give you the url to view the deck that will automatically update.
- Double click on the script, It will launch mythgard for you and disappear into the background.
- Just use the script to launch mythgard, no extra clicks needed
Currently no known issues
- Removed console window and made it launch mythgard.